The two holiday apartments North I and North II are ideally located in the center of Northeast Iceland with Lake Myvatn, Asbyrgi, Jokulsargljufur, Dettifoss, Krafla, Viti, Askja, Husavik, Godafoss within immediate reach.
The inimitable landscape of Northeast Iceland invites you in summer as well as in winter to numerous outdoor activities. In the winter, skiing, snowshoeing or snowmobiling is possible right from the yard. Different slopes can be reached by car in 20 Minutes. During snow-free periods the many trekking trails of Reykjadalur allow hiking right from the front door.
In summer, all guests have free and unlimited access to the local swimming pool. Fishing opportunities abound in the nearby lakes. Golf courses can be reached in less than 30 Minutes. In late summer the backyard is excellent for picking berries and mushrooms.
Through our business partners, you can crown your visit with different activities. Activity choices include mountain biking, horse riding, surfing, climbing, snowmobiling, cross-country skiing and helicopter tours. We will happily help you with your arrangements and, if needed, we will organise or book activities as you wish.
- Spacious apartment with fantastic location for walking and cycling
- 40 square meters of living space for up to 3 persons
- 5-10 minutes walk to geothermal swimming pool
- 200 m to restaurant and grocery shop
- Free parking lots in front of the house
- 1 bedroom with quality twin beds, extra beds available upon request
- Bed linen, towels, tea towels
- Bathroom with walk-in shower, towel warmer, hair dryer etc.
- Kitchen with cooking stove, oven, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, kettle, fridge and freezer
- Family friendly - baby cot/high chair available upon request
- Non smoking property, allergy friendly (pets not allowed)
- Information folders, excursions and hiking maps
- Fast broadband internet access via WLAN